The downloadable application is editable in MS Word or Open Office.
Download the application
To be eligible to apply for BAMRU membership, you must meet the minimum attendance requirement, which is two General Meetings and two Trainings.
An application to BAMRU comprises the following elements:
- Application document, fully completed.
- Scan of current CPR-BLS card. Only 2 types accepted:
Other CPR certifications are not accepted.
- Scan of a current first-aid/medical certification that shows issuing organization, date of certification, and date of expiry. Any first aid course is acceptable.
- PDF or scan of FEMA IS-100 certification.
- If you have prior emergency services experience (SAR, NPS, NSP, EMS, Fire, etc) provide the name, phone number and email of two references in the organization.
- Optional: You may provide scans or PDFs of any other certifications that will help us evaluate your skills and experience, for example, Avy I or II certifications, advanced NSP certifications, amateur radio license, POST certification, etc.
Applications must be submitted by email to email@example.com. Please be sure you have met the minimum attendance requirement. Please make sure your application is complete. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.